#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Catchit-Sophie

 Cartoon

Catchit - THE LITERACY SHED


  1. Copy and paste the link into your search bar and watch the cartoon.


  1. For each scene summarize what you can see 


Scene One:  


At home

I can see a small space and dim light. It reminds me of the burrows I have seen on tv that animals dig out as their home. I can see they are all huddled together so there is not a lot of room. The inside of the burrow is brown so it is dirt that has been dug under the ground.

Scene Two


 First activity of the day

I can see their small snouts poking out of the burrow. They check for predators before running as a pack to get their favorite flower or fruit. They run together, to protect one another. 

Scene Three:  


A feared enemy

Their enemy arrives. A vulture, bold and smart, very cunning. I’ve seen them in many movies. They are scavengers and always look for food. 

Scene Four:


Enemies revenge

I can see that the landscape is a desert. There is no colour except for the single flower. The flower/fruit seems like the thing everyone cares about, the main point of focus. The vulture takes the flower/fruit and flies off with it.


Scene Five:


The Rescue

I can see the meerkats doing different acrobatics and things to grab the precious flower. In the end they get it, in a very cartoonish fashion. It seems to be the only life is them and the flower/fruit.

Scene Six:


Sport nirvana

I can see that they are playing Ruby! I think they came up with rugby, and it was going great until they squash the beautiful flower/fruit.

Scene Seven:


The End

It is squashed. They need to eat it to survive I'm guessing. They all will probably die.


Summary: Firstly the meerkats got up and enjoyed their amazing fruit but a vulture arrived. Next it took the fruit and the meerkats went on a chase to get it. They finally got it but tried to play rugby with it and accidentally squashed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment